Here are steps to install expertrec’s wordpress plugin-
- Install WP fastest site search plugin from wordpress plugin store.
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/newuser?platform=wordpress.
- Enter your wordpress website url and click on next->
- Wait for crawl of your wordpress site to complete.
- Login to your wordpress admin panel.
- In your left panel you must be able to see expertrec’s wordpress plugin, click on that .
- Get your site ID (or) API key from your expertrec control panel ( here ).
- Copy paste your site id in your wordpress control panel and click on save changes.
- Make sure you have upgraded to a paid plan from here.(Price begins at 9 USD per month)
- Thats it ! Your brand new wordpress search is up and running! Here are snapshots of the search form and the search results pages.
- Snapshot of your wordpress search autocomplete.
- Snapshot of your wordpress search results page.
- Snapshot of your wordpress search spelling error tolerance feature.
- If the plugin method didn’t work, you can add the code from https://cse.expertrec.com/csedashboard/home/code and add it to your wordpress PHP code.
- Contact expertrec’s support team if you need help in fixing your wordpress search .