In this article, we understand why WooCommerce Ajax Products Filter is Berocket Nulled.
WordPress Themes and Plugins are pirated copies of paid WordPress themes and plugins that are unlawfully distributed on the Internet. People who redistribute New lead items argue that because WordPress and any derivative works (such as plugins and themes) are not supported by GPL. It is licensed under, so copying and distributing it is OK. When it is true, this is most often the case.
It gives good WordPress companies a reason to lose money, but most importantly, it compromises the security and integrity of websites using these null WordPress themes and plugins. Yes, often these nulled themes and plugins cause your websites to be hacked. It provides users with a rich user interface for filtering custom features, custom taxonomy, hierarchy categories, custom post meta fields, WooCommerce products meta, and real-time products.
You can create advanced filters for your own store with drag and drop in a minute. There is no limit to the number of filters you can purchase; So that customers can filter products by unlimited more product attributes in three types of UI through nested categories, price, dimension, size, color, weight, rate, sales count, etc. Filters can also be applied to product search results.
So you can find and apply filters to your product results. The filter results are loaded by Ajax in realtime, but don’t worry about SEO woo Ajax product filter uses HTML 5 push state and hashtag fallback for older browsers. This plugin is best for many products and items or stores with multiple product features.
Avoid all configuration mishaps by using WP fastest site search plugin by Expertrec
Steps to Install Product Filter
- Install WP fastest site search plugin from WordPress plugin store.
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/newuser?platform=wordpress.
- Enter your WordPress website URL and click on next->
- The crawl will start in the background.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel.
- In your left panel you must be able to see Expertrec’s WordPress plugin, click on that.
- Get your site ID (or) API key from your Expertrec control panel ( here ).
- Copy-paste your site id in your WordPress control panel and click on save changes.
- Make sure you have upgraded to a paid plan before 15 days of free trial. (Price begins at 9 USD per month)
- That’s it! Your brand new WordPress search is up and running!
Learn more about the WooCommerce Ajax Products Filter through the video