Read this blog on advanced search Woocommerce for more information.
The advanced Search for WooCommerce plugin allows you to add an advanced search option for WooCommerce Products. With this option, you can search for products by product tag and category. You can apply filters for a search like Title, order by date, price category, and search order by ascending, Descending. You can customize the search as per your requirement like enable and disable product category and tag.
How to add the Advanced Search Woocommerce Plugin from ExpertRec
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/newuser?platform=wordpress
- Enter your website URL and initiate a crawl.
- Wait till all site pages of your website have been crawled.
- Download and install the WP fastest site search widget from here.
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/csedashboard/home/Status and copy your site ID.
- Click on the site search icon in your WordPress admin panel. Copy-paste your API key from inside your WordPress admin panel
- This widget adds a better performing search form to your website.
- Subscribe to a paid plan (9 USD per month).
- That’s it, you have added a search form to your Woocommerce site.