Read this blog on search bar Woocommerce extension for more information.
The perfect Search Engine for your store helps your customers to find and buy the right products quickly. Your customers will love your store for this because it makes getting to the products they want to buy easier than ever. A live search field allows customers to find products as they type, along with images, price information and they can add the product directly to the cart.
By default, WooCommerce provides a very simple search solution, without live product search or even SKU search. Ajax Search for WooCommerce provides advanced search with live suggestions.
Who doesn’t love instant, as-you-type suggestions? In 2020, customers simply expect smart product search. Baymard Institute’s latest UX research reveals that search autocomplete, auto-suggest, or instant search feature is now offered at 96% of major e-commerce sites. It’s a must-have feature for every online business that can’t afford to lose customers. Why? AJAX search helps users save time and makes shopping easier. As a result, it really boosts sales.
Our live filters take care of showing updated results on the shop page while your customers search by keyword, price range, use categories, tags or any product attributes to narrow down the results.
How to install the Search Bar Woocommerce Extension from ExpertRec
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/newuser?platform=wordpress
- Enter your website URL and initiate a crawl.
- Wait till all your site pages of your website have been crawled.
- Download and install the WP fastest site search widget from here.
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/csedashboard/home/Status and copy your site ID.
- Click on the site search icon in your WordPress admin panel. Copy-paste your API key from inside your WordPress admin panel
- This widget adds a better performing search form to your website.
- Subscribe to a paid plan (9 USD per month).
- That’s it, you have added a search form to your Woocommerce site.
The main purpose of the smart plugin is to improve the user search experience for any WordPress based website. You can manage a lot of settings provided by the plugin to customize its appearance by selecting what fields to display and changing styling options. It’s pretty easy to select the required fields to be used for the search in the plugin settings.