When it comes to WooCommerce Product Query Filter Plugin, it is known as a search plugin for the site that allows customers to properly filter products by easy categories by lending them proper tags, descriptions and price.
In case, your store has many products, customers might seem lost and cannot search what they want. Well, nothing to worry as there is a fix to it with the new ” Product Filters‘ ‘. These are quite amazing filters when you have more than 100 products on the site. Wondering which are the best WooCommerce Product Query Filter plugins? Have a look at two of them.
- WooCommerce Default Product Filter Widgets
First click on Appearance, then Widgets and then drag and drop the needed filters on the sidebar, the “Filter by Attribute“, “Filters by Rating” and “Filter by Price“.
- Ajax-Enabled Enhanced Layered Navigation plugin
This is a great step to get perfect product filtering. It offers better UX including more widget choices than the usual ones. The major advantage is you can choose how to display the attributes at the front-end, like categorising checkbox, list, label selector, colour drop-down, and swatches.
An Easier Way to do Product Query Filter is by using WP fastest site search plugin by Expertrec
- Install WP fastest site search plugin from WordPress plugin store.
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/newuser?platform=wordpress.
- Enter your WordPress website URL and click on next->
- The crawl will start in the background.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel.
- In your left panel you must be able to see expertrec’s WordPress plugin, click on that.
- Get your site ID (or) API key from your expertrec control panel ( here ).
- Copy paste your site id in your WordPress control panel and click on save changes.
- Make sure you have upgraded to a paid plan before 15 days of free trial. (Price begins at 9 USD per month)
- That’s it! Your brand new WordPress search is up and running!
Learn more about WooCommerce Product Query Filters