Read this blog on Ajax search Woocommerce for more information.
By default, WooCommerce provides a very simple search solution, without live product search or even SKU search. Ajax Search for WooCommerce provides advanced search with live suggestions.
Who doesn’t love instant, as-you-type suggestions? In 2020, customers simply expect smart product search. Baymard Institute’s latest UX research reveals that search autocomplete, auto-suggest, or instant search feature is now offered at 96% of major e-commerce sites. It’s a must-have feature for every online business that can’t afford to lose customers. Why? AJAX search helps users save time and makes shopping easier. As a result, it really boosts sales.
It is very useful to assist your users while they are trying to search for any product on your website. They can just enter a keyword for the WooCommerce product they are looking for and Ajax Search will spare them the nuisance to browse all WooCommerce categories one at a time.
WP’s fastest site search is the most popular WooCommerce product search plugin. It gives your users a well-designed advanced AJAX search bar with live search suggestions. By default, WooCommerce provides a very simple search solution, without a live product search or even SKU search. ExpertRec’s Ajax Search for WooCommerce provides advanced search with live suggestions.
How to use ExpertRec’s Ajax Search Woocommerce Plugin
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/newuser?platform=wordpress
- Enter your website URL and initiate a crawl.
- Wait till all site pages of your website have been crawled.
- Download and install the WP fastest site search widget from here.
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/csedashboard/home/Status and copy your site ID.
- Click on the site search icon in your WordPress admin panel. Copy-paste your API key from inside your WordPress admin panel
- This widget adds a better performing search form to your website.
- Subscribe to a paid plan (9 USD per month).
- That’s it, you have added a search form to your Woocommerce site.
- Super fast search- no visible search lag.
- Product images are shown in the search.
- Product descriptions in search.
- Prices are shown in the search.
- Product categories in search.
- Real-time product sync.
- Correct spelling errors made by the users.
- Search analytics. (top search queries, search categories, search queries that don’t have any product matches, and more…)