Read google custom search in asp.net mvc for more information.
Google Custom Search helps you to add a search box to the website’s homepage. This, in turn, helps the site visitors to find what they want on the website. CSE works extremely well for a small as well as a large web application. For the benefit of the users, CSE is available free and also as a premium service.
How to Add CSE in ASP.Net MVC
You can follow these steps to add Google Custom Search in ASP.Net MVC.
- You need to first add a search controller in your website and then create a method Search().
- Next, add a form to accept the search string from the user.
- Now, add a view SearchResult.cshtml inside the search directory under views.
- Add the code in the CSE section taken from Google. For instance, you can register a callback function searchCallback, which will get executed once CSE loads.
- Remember, you need to do this code manually as it is not provided by Google by default.
Check out this video for more information:
You can also create your own custom search engine using Expertrec which is a great alternative
Here are steps to create your own custom search that has no search limits.
- Go to expertrec custom search engine.
- Enter your website URL.
- Enter your website sitemap URL (this ensures all your webpages are crawled correctly).
- Wait for the crawl to complete.
- Code to the code section and add it to your website.
- Take live.
… Adım 13 – Google Custom Search Uygulamasının ASP.NET MVC 4 Projesine
Eklenmesi …The API key for paid site search version can be found in the Control Panel …
steps to implement Google custom search engine in ASP.Net MVC. … Visit : http://dotnetawesome.blogspot.com/2014/09/how-to-implement-google–
search-box-in-aspnet.html.Implementing Search in ASP.NET width Google Custom Search looks like a
pretty good match. … of the form markup Google provides to the form runat=”
server” webforms style markup it should work fine in an MVC context. … In this article, we will learn how to use Google Custom Searching method in ASP.
Net website. … This article describes the implementation of google custom search engine in ASP
.Net MVC. Though this post is specific to MVC application but … … In this article, you will learn how to integrate Google Custom Search in Websites. … Once you’ve created your custom search engine, you can add the Custom
Search Element to your site. To do this, you’ll need to copy some … … Shows how to add search to a basic ASP.NET Core MVC app. … It is common to use Google Custom Search for WordPress Site because of its
speed, search algorithm, trustability, security, no need of server …