Here are the top 10 Google search appliance alternatives. You can choose one of them to replace your Google search appliance.
Top 10 Google search appliance alternatives
- Expertrec– Expertrec is a search appliance alternative priced at 9 USD per month. Fast autocomplete, search ranking controls and a no-code search platform makes this one of our top picks.
- SOLR– Solr is an open-source enterprise search platform. Its features include full-text search, highlighting, facets, real-time indexing, and much more. It would require complete setup from your engineering team for this to be up and running. You can set up your own crawler using nutch.
- Elastic search– They are not really open source (meaning they will make you pay sooner or later). Their paid versions are pretty costly.
- Datapark search engine– DataparkSearch Engine is a full-featured open-source web-based search engine and can be used to search within a website, group of websites, intranet, or local system.
- Xapian– Xapian is a free and open-source probabilistic information retrieval library, released under the GNU General Public License. It is a full-text search engine library for programmers.
- Strus-The open-source project Strus provides a collection of libraries and command-line tools written in C++ for building a competitive, scalable full-text search engine.
- Sphinx search–Sphinx is a full-text F/OSS search engine that provides text search functionality to client applications.
- Manticore Search–Manticore Search is a feature-rich full-text oriented search engine that is fast, reliable and scalable. It is 100% open source project