Expertrec’s wordpress recommendation engine helps in recommending better articles and products to your site visitors. It also helps in improving average time spent on your site. To know how our recommendation engine works, go here – /product-recommendation-engines-how-do-they-work/
Here are some article recommendations on our own blog.
How to create a wordpress recommendation engine.
- Create an account at using https://cpanel.expertrec.com
- Create a google feed URL using wp product feed manager link – https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-product-feed-manager/
- In your expertrec control panel choose Upload feed and enter your feed URL here.
- Map your fields- Here you have to say to expertrec’s system which is your price field, which is your product descprition etc.
- Here replace XXXXXXX with your website URL without dots. For example if your website url is https://www.expertrec.com, just replace XXXXXXX with wwwexpertreccom
- Choose in your control panel the type of recommendation you want to display-
- Similar products
- Customers who viewed this also viewed.
- Recently viewed.
- Recommended for you.
- Frequently bought together.
- Cart page recommendations.
- Click on take live.
Thats it- Recommendations are live on your website.