ExpertRec helps create beautiful search experiences for WordPress sites. To take our search engine live, you can follow the instructions in this article.
- Install WP fastest site search plugin from WordPress plugin store
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/newuser?platform=wordpress.
- Enter your WordPress website URL and click on next->
- The crawl will run in the background. This page is your control panel where you can configure all aspects of your search. Copy the Site ID from the dashboard’s home page.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel.
- In your left panel you must be able to see Expertrec’s WordPress plugin, click on that.
- Paste your Site ID in your WordPress control panel and click on save changes. The ID that is already present there is a trial ID and you should replace it with your own.
- Make sure you have upgraded to a paid plan before 14 days of free trial. (Price begins at 9 USD per month)
- That’s it! Your brand new WordPress search is up and running!
*Please note that WP Fastest Site Search is a premium plugin starting at 9 USD per month. But you can try out the full capability of the search engine for a 14-day free trial without entering any credit card details! Find the full pricing details here.