Read woocommerce ajax product filter not working for more information.
Who doesn’t love instant, as-you-type suggestions? In 2020, customers simply expect smart product search. Baymard Institute’s latest UX research reveals that search autocomplete, auto-suggest, or instant search feature is now offered at 96% of major e-commerce sites. It’s a must-have feature for every online business that can’t afford to lose customers. Why? AJAX search helps users save time and makes shopping easier. As a result, it really boosts sales. Read on if your woocommerce AJAX product filter is not working.
In any eCommerce website, no one tool is more important than the search bar that helps in sales. The real truth is that many eCommerce websites have been trying to get the secret sauce that drives great search experiences on Google. But hardly a few eCommerce websites (including Amazon) have been able to get their search to Google’s level. Statistics have shown a high correlation between people who search and people who buy. This gives a great reason to optimize your eCommerce search engine. To be concise, the search bar is the eye of an eCommerce website.
WP fastest site search is the most popular WooCommerce product search plugin. It gives your users a well-designed advanced AJAX search bar with live search suggestions. Also, you get AJAX product filters. By default, WooCommerce provides a very simple search solution, without a live product search or even SKU search. ExpertRec’s Ajax Search for WooCommerce provides an advanced search with live suggestions and a working AJAX product filter.
Woocommerce product filter AJAX using ExpertRec custom search engine
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/newuser?platform=wordpress
- Enter your website URL and initiate a crawl.
- Wait till all site pages of your website have been crawled.
- Download and install the WP fastest site search plugin from here.
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/csedashboard/home/Status and copy your site ID.
- Click on the site search icon in your WordPress admin panel. Copy-paste your API key from inside your WordPress admin panel
- This plugin adds a better performing search form to your website.
- Subscribe to a paid plan (9 USD per month).
- That’s it, you have added a search form with a working AJAX product filter to your Woocommerce site.