Read this blog on ajax search for Woocommerce for more information.
By default, WooCommerce provides a very simple search solution, without live product search or even SKU search. Ajax Search for WooCommerce provides advanced search with live suggestions.
Who doesn’t love instant, as-you-type suggestions? In 2020, customers simply expect smart product search. Baymard Institute’s latest UX research reveals that search autocomplete, auto-suggest, or instant search feature is now offered at 96% of major e-commerce sites. It’s a must-have feature for every online business that can’t afford to lose customers. Why? AJAX search helps users save time and makes shopping easier. As a result, it really boosts sales.
More often than not, your online customers are acting with great haste on your site. They neither have patience nor interest in going through your category dropdowns click-by-click for finding their desired items. In fact, if your customers specifically know what they want, they would rather search it in a search box.
Ajax Search Woocommerce Plugin lets your customers do exactly that- it lets them search what they are specifically looking for. Not only that, but the plugin also enhances your customers’ search experience by providing them with autosuggestions.
How to add the Ajax Search for Woocommerce Plugin from ExpertRec
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/newuser?platform=wordpress
- Enter your website URL and initiate a crawl.
- Wait till all your site pages of your website have been crawled.
- Download and install the WP fastest site search widget from here.
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/csedashboard/home/Status and copy your site ID.
- Click on the site search icon in your WordPress admin panel. Copy-paste your API key from inside your WordPress admin panel
- This widget adds a better performing search form to your website.
- Subscribe to a paid plan (9 USD per month).
- That’s it, you have added a search form to your Woocommerce site.