WordPress Live Search Plugin
WordPress is a website development platform allowing you to develop websites with huge customizability. But only with the help of WordPress having functionality like performing live search operations is not possible. To perform a live search on WordPress, Wordpress Live Search Plugin we will have to use plugins that are available in the market. Before moving on to plugins it is important to discuss what is live search. Live search is a type of search in which instantly after typing a single character, relevant to the entered characters.
SearchWP Live AJAX Search is one of the Wordpress Live Search Plugin which allows you to have a live search on your site that too with great customization options. This plugin is designed to be used with any of the WordPress themes and it will use the template loader to show the search results. They also provide a widget for search implementation. You can also use their SearchWP plugin to provide further more customization options but it is not compulsory.
Another easy way to add WordPress Live Serach plugin is by using WP fastest site search plugin by Expertrec
Steps to Add Live search
- Install WP fastest site search plugin from WordPress plugin store.
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/newuser?platform=wordpress.
- Enter your WordPress website URL and click on next->
- The crawl will start in the background.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel.
- In your left panel you must be able to see expertrec’s WordPress plugin, click on that.
- Get your site ID (or) API key from your expertrec control panel ( here ).
- Copy paste your site id in your WordPress control panel and click on save changes
- Make sure you have upgraded to a paid plan before 15 days of free trial. (Price begins at 9 USD per month)
- That’s it! Your brand new WordPress search is up and running!
Watch the video find other ways of configuring WordPress Live Search Plugin