Read this blog on Wordpress search by title for more information.
How to build a WordPress search bar for your WordPress website that visitors can use to search for content inside your website? In this article, we will see how you can create a custom WordPress search form that can search by title. Make sure that you have also read the best search engines for WordPress before following the instructions below.
WordPress Search Bar Using a Custom Search Plugin
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/newuser?platform=wordpress
- Enter your website URL and initiate a crawl.
- Wait till all your site pages of your website have been crawled.
- Download and install the WP fastest site search plugin from here.
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/csedashboard/home/Status and copy your site ID.
- Click on the site search icon in your WordPress admin panel. Copy-paste your API key from inside your WordPress admin panel
- This plugin adds a better performing search form to your website.
- Subscribe to a paid plan (9 USD per month).
- That’s it, you have the capability to WordPress search by title on your site.