In this article, we will learn How to use Shopify Filter Search Results By Tag.
To search for products with tags and labels, or transfers, you have to follow certain procedures. Once you are done tagging, you can easily use them to filter and keep everything in an organized manner on Shopify. As a matter of fact, customers won’t be able to see the tags, but the store will use tags to put products into categories and make it easier for customers.
There is a way where you can use tags in many groups of products and make easy changes within them. For instance, stores use the Winter Tag for products related to winters, moreover, use it on your page to obtain a list of winter merchandise and utilize a bulk action to hide them from the sales data.
As a matter of fact, you can create customized tags for all the sections and it will not be copied to other sections where you can use tags. For example, if you are interested in creating tags for particular sections, it will never be copied to other sections.
How to add a tag?
- Open Page
- Go to the tag section and enter the name of the tag you want
- Save the created tag
Avoid all complications and use an easier way to do this using Expertrec
Method 1- Using Expertrec’s Shopify search App.
- Install Expertrec’s Shopify search extension from here.
- Once you install the extension, you will be directed to your control panel where you will have to enable your search engine by toggling on the enabled search extension.
- Once the app is installed, you will be able to see the facets and filters on the search results pages.
Method 2- Using expertrec’s Shopify search website
- Login to your Shopify store.
- Go to https://www.expertrec.com/shopify/
- Enter your Shopify store URL.
- Click on install.
- Click on install the unlisted app.
- Now check your Shopify store search.
- The Shopify autocomplete bar will now get installed on your shopify store.
- The Shopify search results page will look like this.
- The facets will be present on the left-hand side of the search results pages.
- You can add tags to the website easily.
For more information on Shopify Filter Search Results By Tag watch this video