Read this blog on wordpress search with filters for more information.
Wordpress Search With Filters
WP fastest site search is a simple search and filtering plugin for WordPress – it is an advancement of the WordPress search box.
You can search by Category, Tag, Custom Taxonomy, Post Type, Post Date, or any combination of these easily to really refine your searches – remove the search box and use it as a filtering system for your posts and pages. Fields can be displayed as dropdowns, checkboxes, radio buttons, or multi-selects.
Here is an easy way to add an AJAX Wordpress search with filters to your website
- Install WP fastest site search plugin from WordPress plugin store.
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/newuser?platform=wordpress.
- Enter your WordPress website URL and click on next->
- The crawl will start in the background.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel.
- In your left panel you must be able to see Expertrec’s WordPress plugin, click on that.
- Get your site ID (or) API key from your Expertrec control panel ( here ).
- Copy-paste your site id in your WordPress control panel and click on save changes.
- You have the option to control what facets are shown inside the dashboard. Use it and check the demo to customize the ranking to your liking.
- Make sure you have upgraded to a paid plan before 14 days of free trial. (Price begins at 9 USD per month)
- That’s it! Your brand new WordPress search is up and running!