Read this blog on Woocommerce smart search filter for more information.
The ability to filter products in stores today is a necessity to make the search for goods more efficient. Users are accustomed to using this tool, and not offering it can hurt your store. The solution: Product Filters.
Statistics show that 75% of users leave a site if they do not find what they are looking for in 15 seconds. Make the process of searching for products simple and fast with Product Filters. Keep potential customers.
Smart WooCommerce Search is an Instant Ajax WooCommerce search plugin that lets your customers search any product on your website. Simply enter a relevant keyword, and the plugin will browse all WooCommerce categories one at a time.
How to add the Woocommerce Smart Search filter plugin from ExpertRec
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/newuser?platform=wordpress
- Enter your website URL and initiate a crawl.
- Wait till all your site pages of your website have been crawled.
- Download and install the WP fastest site search widget from here.
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/csedashboard/home/Status and copy your site ID.
- Click on the site search icon in your WordPress admin panel. Copy-paste your API key from inside your WordPress admin panel
- This widget adds a better performing search form to your website.
- Subscribe to a paid plan (9 USD per month).
- That’s it, you have added a search form to your Woocommerce site.
The main purpose of the smart plugin is to improve the user search experience for any WordPress based website. You can manage a lot of settings provided by the plugin to customize its appearance by selecting what fields to display and changing styling options. It’s pretty easy to select the required fields to be used for the search in the plugin settings.