WooCommerce Product Search Filter Plugin
The size of your store, what you sell, or it does not matter what you sell, you should use the most recent SKU. After all, WooCommerce makes it so quick to add that you really have no excuse, but we understand you’ll need a little more reassurance. Whether you sell manually crafted products that you have carefully acquired from other manufacturers, it is important that these items pop up in search engine results. Google uses tools like Google to find potential customers who can buy what they need, as well as get the best price or fast shipping. If you have mostly simple products, the easiest way to allow customers to search via SQ is to install the free relocation plugin. This will replace WordPress and WooCommerce product search with Relativity Search, and allow you to include product SKUs in the search index.
However, the diversity SKU (if different from the parent product’s SKU), cannot be detected. Product variations are stored with some of the data separated by the product, and SKU is one of these pieces of data. So, if the diversity SKU is different, then the diversity SKU is different. Search will not return the product in the search results. Pretend for a second that you’re already using SKU They can type the product name or description into the search box in your store. But the quickest way to get straight to the item they want is to search and paste SKUs from their email. Repeat for customers who don’t have access to SKU who can’t use it to reach your product pages. All they have to do is search for some string that they can usually copy and paste from their order or shipping confirmation emails, and they’ll end up on the product page they want.
An Easier Way to add WooCommerce Product Search Filter Plugin is by using WP fastest site search plugin by Expertrec
- Install WP fastest site search plugin from WordPress plugin store.
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/newuser?platform=wordpress.
- Enter your WordPress website URL and click on next->
- The crawl will start in the background.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel.
- In your left panel you must be able to see expertrec’s WordPress plugin, click on that.
- Get your site ID (or) API key from your expertrec control panel ( here ).
- Copy paste your site id in your WordPress control panel and click on save changes.
- Make sure you have upgraded to a paid plan before 15 days of free trial. (Price begins at 9 USD per month)
- That’s it! Your brand new WordPress search is up and running!
Find more details of the WooCommerce Product Search Filter Plugin