If your Wix search is not working, you can follow the following steps to fix it.
Steps to Fix
This involves creating a custom search engine using expertrec and adding it to our Wix site.
- Create your Wix custom search engine using expertrec from https://cse.expertrec.com/?platform=cse
- Copy your Wix custom search code from https://cse.expertrec.com/csedashboard/home/code
- Log in to your Wix admin panel and click on the edit site.
- Go to the Wix HTML editor.
- Go to settings-> click “Tracking and analytics”
- Click on the new tool -> Custom and add expertrec’s code here.
- Enter a name for your custom code (Wix search code for example)
- Select the relevant domain
- Select code on all pages.
- Place code in the head section.
- Click Apply.
- Now your new Wix custom search is up and running.