If your wix search is not working, you can follow the following steps to fix it.
This involves creating a custom search engine using expertrec and adding it our wix site.
- Create you wix custom search engine using expertrec from https://cse.expertrec.com/?platform=cse
- Copy your wix custom search code from https://cse.expertrec.com/csedashboard/home/code
- Login into your wix admin panel and click on edit site.
- Go to the wix html editor.
- Go to settings-> click “Tracking and analytics”
- Click on new tool -> Custom and add expertrec’s code here.
- Enter a name for your custom code (wix search code for example)
- Select the relevant domain
- Select code on all pages.
- Place code in the head section.
- Click Apply.
- Now your new wix custom search is up and running.