Custom image search using google custom search
Here are steps to enable image search in google custom search
- Login to your google custom search control panel-https://cse.google.com
- Select your search engine from the edit search engine dropdown.
- Go to setup-> Basics-> enable Image search
- That’s it-> image search has been enabled on your google custom search engine
Custom image search using expertrec
You can also add a custom image search engine using expertrec as well. This costs 9 USD per month. To do this,
- Sign up at custom image search engine.
- Enter your website URL.
- Choose your nearest data center.
- Initial image search crawl.
- Go to settings-> image search-> enable image search
- Go to the code section and add it to your website.
- Take live.