Read google search console team spam for more information.
Google has been frequently changing its norms and regulations to ensure safety and
avoid illegal acts. Hackers are the main concern for both Google and
website owners. If you are a website owner, then you’ll be concern about
safety and privacy of the users.
Google Console team acts as your beneficial friends because they monitor all actions on the website. They analyse the daily traffic and try the best to maintain security.
To inspect and block spammers, the console team does the following:
- Google is constantly employing researchers to find out whether
the website matches its algorithm and regulations.
- If any spammer tries different tricks to get on the top of result pages,
then Google analyses their lifetime actions.
- If any hacker is doing any hidden illegal activity on your website, Google
will send you Manual Actions report in the messages centre.
- Now, the website owner can take legal actions to prevent hacking for
safety purposes. They also study that their website matches the
- Google will finally take a review after a certain period. If there is still
any suspicious activity, then the Google Console team can block
The video below shows the content Violations