What is Ajax search?
Using Ajax, only certain portions of the page will be updated without reloading the page. For example, the Autocomplete you see on google is an AJAX system that only updates the search autocomplete.
The user would never know that anything was even transmitted to the server.XML is commonly used as the format for receiving server data, although any format, including plain text, can be used.
Ajax search is a kind of search autocomplete that displays search results for every keystroke (similar to the Google autosuggest widget).
Features of AJAX search
- Results are shown as you type.
- Search results are fast without any user-visible lag.
- Spell correct happens as you type
- Images are shown in search results as you type.
- Images change as search query changes.
How to build your own AJAX search
Expertrec is an AJAX search provider. To create your own AJAX search, follow the steps below.
- Go to Ajax search creator
- Sign in with your Gmail ID.
- Enter your website URL.
- Choose your nearest data center.
- Wait for the crawl to complete.
- Add AJAX code to your website.
- Take live.