Read this blog on Wordpress live search Ajax for more information.
This responsive live search engine, which will boost your user experience by providing a user friendly ajax powered search form – a live search bar. You can filter the results with the category and post type filter boxes as well. Google autocomplete and keyword suggestions also included.
Very smooth animations with mobile device support and regular updates. Use this as a replacement for the default WordPress search with a better looking, more efficient search engine. Fine-tune the user experience by providing a powerful ajax search plugin to your visitors. Supports custom post types and custom fields and more. Boost your site search engine with this custom built live search engine.
You can customize the implementation of the Ajax Search to a great degree, including any number of developer-defined configurations. The results are based on a template loader, allowing Live Ajax Search to stay out of your way and letting you write the results template as you would any other WordPress theme file.
How to add Wordpress live search AJAX plugin from ExpertRec
- Install WP fastest site search plugin from WordPress plugin store.
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/newuser?platform=wordpress.
- Enter your WordPress website URL and click on next->
- The crawl will start in the background.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel.
- In your left panel you must be able to see Expertrec’s WordPress plugin, click on that.
- Get your site ID (or) API key from your Expertrec control panel ( here ).
- Copy-paste your site id in your WordPress control panel and click on save changes.
- Make sure you have upgraded to a paid plan before 14 days of free trial. (Price begins at 9 USD per month)
- That’s it! Your brand new WordPress search is up and running!
- You can customize the search results page from the ExpertRec dashboard without any coding.