Read this blog on Woocommerce live search Ajax for more information.
In this tutorial, we’re going to build a product “live search” plugin, with a product category filter and keyword input. All, of course, powered by AJAX. Our plugin will give us a custom widget that can then be placed anywhere in the WooCommerce store.
By default, WooCommerce provides a very simple search solution, without a live product search or even SKU search. Ajax Search for WooCommerce provides advanced search with live suggestions.
Who doesn’t love instant, as-you-type suggestions? In 2020, customers simply expect smart product search. Baymard Institute’s latest UX research reveals that search autocomplete, auto-suggest, or instant search feature is now offered at 96% of major e-commerce sites. It’s a must-have feature for every online business that can’t afford to lose customers. Why? AJAX search helps users save time and makes shopping easier. As a result, it really boosts sales.
How to add the Woocommerce live search Ajax plugin from ExpertRec
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/newuser?platform=wordpress
- Enter your website URL and initiate a crawl.
- Wait till all your site pages of your website have been crawled.
- Download and install the WP fastest site search widget from here.
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/csedashboard/home/Status and copy your site ID.
- Click on the site search icon in your WordPress admin panel. Copy-paste your API key from inside your WordPress admin panel
- This widget adds a better performing search form to your website.
- Subscribe to a paid plan (9 USD per month).
- That’s it, you have added a search form to your Woocommerce site.