The default color of the default Shopify search bar is set to transparent. You might want to change the color properties of the Shopify search bar and this tutorial will help in doing the same.
Edit code to change the background color of Shopify search bar
- Log in to your Shopify admin panel.
- Go to online store->settings->themes->actions->edit code.
- Go to assets-> Open the theme.scss.liquid file.
- In the code file of theme.scss.liquid, search for “search-bar__input” around line 4557.
- Change background-color:transparent; to background-color:violet; (you can use any other color you want).
- Now the background color of your search bar must have changed to your desired color.
Use an App and change the background of the search bar in Shopify
This app will let you customize the search bar and search results page from the dashboard.