Read google voice search sound effect for more information.
How to turn off google voice search sound effect
- Navigate to Settings
- Tap the General tab
- Under “Personal“ find “Language and Input“
- Find “Google voice typing“ and tap the Settings button (cog icon)
- Tap “Ok Google“ Detection
- Under the “From the Google app“ option, move the slider to the left.
That’s it, you have successfully turned OK Google off.
Dont miss this article on how to add voice search.
In case you can’t find the settings, there is another way:
- Open the Google app
- In the top left corner of the page, touch the Menu icon
- Tap Settings > Voice > “OK Google“ Detection
- From here, you can choose when you want your phone to listen when you say “Ok Google.”