Google image search api was deprecated as of May 26 2011. What are the options and alternatives?
Option 1- Google custom search image API-
- Create a custom search engine.
- Enable search the entire web.
- Enable Image search.
- Now enable the JSON API . This article explains in depth how to create a Google custom search api. google-custom-search-json-api-simplified
- Once you have read this article, you will understand that the search engine api calls are of the format
- When you have a look at the api results, you will be able to get the image search results. Take these results and display them in your search engine page.
- If you are looking for a simpler way to integrate, you could opt for expertrec’s custom search engine and connect your google custom search to expertrec and instantly add a search engine to your website. https://cse.expertrec.com/?platform=adfree.