Read this blog on custom search filter WordPress for more information.
This Search & Filter Plugin is a simple search and filtering plugin for WordPress – it is an advancement of the WordPress search box.
You can search by Category, Tag, Custom Taxonomy, Post Type, Post Date or any combination of these easily to really refine your searches – remove the search box and use it as a filtering system for your posts and pages. Fields can be displayed as drop downs, checkboxes, radio buttons or multi-selects.
Here is how you can use ExpertRec’s custom search filter WordPress Plugin:
- InstallWP fastest site search plugin from the WordPress plugin store.
- Go tohttps://cse.expertrec.com/newuser?platform=wordpress.
- Enter your WordPress website URL and click on next->
- The crawl will start in the background.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel.
- In your left panel you must be able to see Expertrec’s WordPress plugin, click on that.
- Get your site ID (or) API key from your Expertrec control panel (here).
- Copy-paste your site id in your WordPress control panel and click on save changes.
- Make sure you have upgraded to a paid plan before 14 days of free trial. (Price begins at 9 USD per month)
- That’s it! Your brand new WordPress search is up and running!