Expertrec’s WordPress search plugin replaces the standard WordPress search widget and adds autocomplete, spell correct, PDF search, image search, and voice search capabilities to your WordPress site. For more information visit Expertrec.com
This custom search plugin is highly customizable and lightning fast. It also adds filters and search results pages for a better search experience for your visitors.
You can build and configure your own WordPress search user interface with no coding. Please note that this is a paid plugin (plans begin at 9$ per month) and that you may try out a free demo for a duration of 15 days.
- Image search.
- PDF search.
- Relevant and better search results
- No Ads.
- Search Filters and Facets.
- Custom Search engine rules.
- Voice search.
- Full control over the UI (no coding required).
- Quick and easy configuration.
- Fast typeahead autocompletes search suggestions.
- Advanced word matching and typo correction.
- Learning search algorithm that continuously gets better.
- Highlighting Search term.
- Responsive – works across all devices (mobile, tablet, desktop, android app).
ExpertRec helps create beautiful search experiences for WordPress sites. To take our search engine to live, you can follow the instructions in this article How to install expertrec’s WordPress search plugin
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ in the plugins dashboard
- Search for ‘WP Fastest Site Search’
- Click ‘Install Now’
- ‘Activate’ the plugin on the Plugin dashboard
- In your left panel, you will be able to see ‘Site Search’, click on that.
- Get your ‘Site ID’ from your ExpertRec control panel
- Paste your Site ID in your WordPress control panel and click on save changes.
- That’s it! Your brand new WordPress search is up and running.
- Upgrade to a paid plan within 48 hours for uninterrupted services from here.
- For detailed installation instructions, check this article.
Price beings at 9 USD per month. For complete pricing details click here