Here are easy steps to create a voice search engine for your Drupal website.
- Have a google tag manager account.
- Have a Gmail id.
- Have admin panel access to your Drupal website.
- Have a valid sitemap.
Steps to add voice search-
- Create an account with your Gmail id from https://cse.expertrec.com??platform=cse
- Enter your Drupal site URL.
- Enter your sitemap URL.
- Now, expertrec would have started crawling your website. Wait for the crawl to complete.
- Login to your Drupal control panel. Download and Install google tag manager extension for Drupal from here. https://www.drupal.org/project/google_tag
- Once you install, enter your google tag manager ID. Click on save configuration.
- Navigate to https://cse.expertrec.com/csedashboard/home/code and copy your code.
- Copy the first part of the code in your control panel and add it using Google tag manager. Use the custom HTML option and set the trigger to fire on all pages where you want the search to appear.
- Navigate to Structure-> Block layout-> Header ->Place block-> Add custom block-> click on source and enter the following code. (choose full HTML). This places the search box in your header.
- Click save.
- Make sure you have enabled voice search in your expertrec control panel by going to UI customization->features-> enable voice search