Read wordpress search zendesk for more information.
To start a new website, WordPress can be one of the best options. And, as every website has to let the customers get integrated with their site, here comes the plugin called Zendesk in the scene. Zendesk helps the website visitors to have access to a rich knowledge base and provide them with a seamless experience.
WordPress search option can be added as a tab to any webpage so that users can search through a website’s knowledge base or enquire with an agent or submit a ticket as it can be completely customized on a WordPress blog. One can have the search option on every page of a WordPress website and also decide on where to add it by using a template tag.
Following are a few advantages of WordPress Search Using Zendesk:
- Enable the registered or unregistered Zendesk Support users to submit support requests or view all of the tickets in the tickets widget or add a contact and many more options from within the WordPress administrator dashboard itself.
- Convert blog comments and queries into tickets and set the visibility permissions for each type of registered WordPress site user allowing them to either see the tickets widget or the contact form.
- View the details for each ticket first and open them in Zendesk support for alterations.
- Add the Web Widget to a WordPress site can be done directly.
Learn more about it in the video
For all your search needs, alternatively, you can use WP fastest site search plugin from WordPress plugin by Expertrec
- Install WP fastest site search plugin from WordPress plugin store.
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/newuser?platform=wordpress.
- Enter your WordPress website URL and click on next->
- The crawl will start in the background.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel.
- In your left panel you must be able to see expertrec’s WordPress plugin, click on that.
- Get your site ID (or) API key from your expertrec control panel ( here ).
- Copy paste your site id in your WordPress control panel and click on save changes.
- Make sure you have upgraded to a paid plan before 15 days of free trial. (Price begins at 9 USD per month)
- That’s it! Your brand new WordPress search is up and running! Here are snapshots of the search form and the search results pages.
- Snapshot of your WordPress search autocomplete.
- Snapshot of your WordPress search results page.
- Snapshot of your WordPress search spelling error tolerance feature.
- If the plugin method didn’t work, you can add the code from https://cse.expertrec.com/csedashboard/home/code and add it to your wordpress PHP code. Please note that you have to add separately the code <ci-search></ci-search> to a place where you want the search box to appear ( Tip!- Contact our support team to get this done). There might be a one time fee for integration.