Read this blog on Wordpress search widget plugin for more information.
Wordpress Search Widget Plugin
How to build a WordPress search form for your WordPress website that visitors can use to search for content inside your website. In this article, we will see how you can create a custom WordPress search widget easily by using a plugin.
Here is how you can use ExpertRec’s WordPress Search Widget Plugin:
Steps to add Wordpress Search
- Install WP fastest site search plugin from WordPress plugin store.
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/newuser?platform=wordpress.
- Enter your WordPress website URL and click on next->
- The crawl will start in the background.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel.
- In your left panel you must be able to see Expertrec’s WordPress plugin, click on that.
- Get your site ID (or) API key from your Expertrec control panel ( here ).
- Copy-paste your site id in your WordPress control panel and click on save changes.
- Make sure you have upgraded to a paid plan before 14 days of free trial. (Price begins at 9 USD per month)
- That’s it! Your brand new WordPress search is up and running!