Read this blog on WordPress search results pagination for more information.
The WordPress search is maligned and there are several different types of plugins to add enhancements. But, they generally do not provide whatever you want, and especially if you try to build a second search engine with specific requirements. In this blog, we will tell you how to work on WordPress search from pagination.
The easiest way to add pagination to WordPress sites is by using WP fastest site search plugin by Expertrec
- Install WP fastest site search plugin from WordPress plugin store.
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/newuser?platform=wordpress.
- Enter your WordPress website URL and click on next->
- The crawl will start in the background.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel.
- In your left panel you must be able to see Expertrec’s WordPress plugin, click on that.
- Get your site ID (or) API key from your Expertrec control panel ( here ).
- Copy-paste your site id in your WordPress control panel and click on save changes.
- Make sure you have upgraded to a paid plan before 14 days of free trial. (Price begins at 9 USD per month)
- That’s it! Your brand new WordPress search is up and running!