Read this blog on Wordpress search no pagination for more information.
Pagination is an important aspect of search. In fact, it is quite underrated. The number of results that should be shown on a page entirely depends on an individual website and it’s content. Wordpress, while customizable, does not make this an easy task with their default search.
Let’s see how you can fix the Wordpress Search no Pagination issue easily.
How to Add Pagination to Search Using a Plugin
- Install WP fastest site search plugin from WordPress plugin store.
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/newuser?platform=wordpress.
- Enter your WordPress website URL and click on next->
- The crawl will start in the background.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel.
- In your left panel you must be able to see Expertrec’s WordPress plugin, click on that.
- Get your site ID (or) API key from your Expertrec control panel ( here ).
- Copy-paste your site id in your WordPress control panel and click on save changes.
- Make sure you have upgraded to a paid plan before 14 days of free trial. (Price begins at 9 USD per month)
- That’s it! Your brand new WordPress search is up and running!