Read this blog on WordPress search form not showing results for more information.
Different WordPress Themes feature different template files. Some include a search.php template file. The reason your form/properties aren’t appearing is due to a conflict with the theme and the fact your theme already has a class called ‘clear’. This can easily be solved by using a custom search plugin
How to Fix WordPress Search Form Not Showing Results Issue
- Install WP fastest site search plugin from WordPress plugin store.
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/newuser?platform=wordpress.
- Enter your WordPress website URL and click on next->
- The crawl will start in the background.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel.
- In your left panel you must be able to see Expertrec’s WordPress plugin, click on that.
- Get your site ID (or) API key from your Expertrec control panel ( here ).
- Copy-paste your site id in your WordPress control panel and click on save changes.
- Make sure you have upgraded to a paid plan before 14 days of free trial. (Price begins at 9 USD per month)
- That’s it! Your brand new WordPress search is up and running!
- You can customize the search results page from the ExpertRec dashboard without any coding.