Read this blog on WordPress search content for more information.
How to build a WordPress search bar for your WordPress website that visitors can use to search for content inside your website? In this article, we will see how you can create a custom WordPress search form that will crawl your website and create a searchable index. Make sure that you have also read the best search engines for WordPress before following the instructions below.
WordPress Content Search Bar Using a Search Plugin
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/newuser?platform=wordpress
- Enter your website URL and initiate a crawl.
- Wait till all your site pages of your website have been crawled.
- Download and install the WP fastest site search plugin from here.
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/csedashboard/home/Status and copy your site ID.
- Click on the site search icon in your WordPress admin panel. Copy-paste your API key from inside your WordPress admin panel
- This plugin adds a better performing search form to your website.
- Subscribe to a paid plan (9 USD per month).
- That’s it, you have the capability to do a Wordpress content search.