Read this blog on WordPress google search results plugin for more information.
If you would like a Google search feature on your WordPress site, you only need to register and, get your Search Engine ID, and enter it in the plugin settings page. Then your custom search engine is ready for use, just put the new search box widget, and enjoy it!
In this way, the plugin enables you to insert Google search into your website, or a collection of websites easily. You can search both web pages and images.
How to Download WordPress Google Search Results plugin
- Install WP fastest site search plugin from WordPress plugin store.
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/newuser?platform=wordpress.
- Enter your WordPress website URL and click on next->
- The crawl will start in the background.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel.
- In your left panel you must be able to see Expertrec’s WordPress plugin, click on that.
- Get your site ID (or) API key from your Expertrec control panel ( here ).
- Copy-paste your site id in your WordPress control panel and click on save changes.
- Make sure you have upgraded to a paid plan before 14 days of free trial. (Price begins at 9 USD per month)
- That’s it! Your brand new WordPress search is up and running!
- You can customize the search results page from the ExpertRec dashboard without any coding.