Shopify being an online platform provider for the online store it is important to provide as many search features as possible to increase the conversion rate from viewer to customer. And definitely if the conversion rate is high, the profit will be more. Shopify voice app search is one such feature
There are features that might bump up your conversion rate, one such feature is the ability to perform search using your voice.
To do this you will need plugin like PHEBI Voice & Instant Search or Voice Search by Woice. With these two plugin you will be able to make your site voice enabled for searching purpose. This plugins are really accurate at determining the voice and providing a proper conversion to text which is then searched in the Shopify App.
And the processing of the voice is also done at unbelievable speed. Look at some of the data indicating the features
Steps to create Shopify App Voice Search
Method 1- Using Expertrec’s Shopify search App.
- Install Expertrec’s Shopify search extension from here.
- Once you install the extension, you will be directed to your control panel where you will have to enable your search engine by toggling on the enabled search extension.
- Once the app is installed, you will be able to see the facets and filters on the search results pages.
Method 2- Using expertrec’s Shopify search website
- Login to your Shopify store.
- Go to https://www.expertrec.com/shopify/
- Enter your Shopify store URL.
- Click on install.
- Click on install the unlisted app.
- Now check your Shopify store search.
- The Shopify autocomplete bar will now get installed on your shopify store.
- The Shopify search results page will look like this.
- The facets will be present on the left-hand side of the search results pages.
- The voice search is auto-enabled.
Watch this video to learn more about Shopify App voice search