Steps to get search engine HTML code for Website
- Head on to https://cse.expertrec.com?platform=cse and signup with your Gmail id.
- Enter the URL for which search needs to be created. The system will automatically build a search and create the code that needs to be added to your website.
- Enter the sitemap URL, if present. This is optional. It will allow the crawler to locate all the pages on your website more effectively, but you can choose to skip.
- And next, you will get the search engine HTML code to add to all pages of your site.
- You can choose to use an existing search box on your site or add a completely new one.
- There is a demo that you can check before adding the search to your site.
After this code is added to the website, there will be a search feature integrated into the site as shown below:
You can control the search settings – look-and-feel, suggestions, images, highlighting, search ranking, filtering, etc.
A search feature is a must-have tool and next to SEO. Search Engine HTML code will power a search box to your website. Search results will be restricted to your site. This is the quickest way to create a search engine and you can try out the full capabilities of this search engine during a 14-day free trial.