Having a lot of search volume on your google custom search? Here are simple control panel changes which will help in monetizing and make money from your Google custom search.
Method 1 – Using Google custom search control panel.
- Go to https://cse.google.co.in/cse
- Select the custom search engine you created.
- Go to Setup-> Ads-> Get started with Google adsense
- Sign in to your adsense account if you have one.
- If you dont have an adsense account, create one at https://www.google.com/adsense/signup/new. You might also need to add code to your website. verification might take 1-2 days time.
- Once you are done creating your adsense account, Go to your custom search panel SETUP-> ADS section and click on Click here to associate this Custom Search Engine with your AdSense account.
- Turn on search engine monetization. Now you will get a message saying account is associated with Adsense ID:
- Check your adsense account for custom search engine linking
- Go to your adsense account.https://www.google.com/adsense
- Go to myads->Search-> custom search engines. Here you will be able to see a list of your monetized custom search engines.
That’s it. You have successfully monetized your google custom search.