Read google custom search vom handy entfernen for more information.
Google Custom Search lets you include a search engine on your website to help your visitors find the information they’re looking for. Because Custom Search is based on Google’s core search technology, you can be confident that your users are getting high quality, relevant results. You can customize a lot of your search engine, including:
- Apply your site’s look and feel to the search box and results page
- Use search features such as refinements, autocomplete, and promotions to enhance your users’ search experience
- Understand your users’ behaviour by linking your search engine with Google Analytics
- Make money from your search engine with Google AdSense
Defining a Custom Search Engine in Control Panel
To create a custom search engine:
- Sign in to Control Panel using your Google Account.
- In the Sites to search section, add the pages you want to include in your search engine. You can include any sites you want, not just the sites you own. You can include whole site URLs or individual pages URLs. You can also use URL patterns.
- The name of your search engine will be automatically generated based on the URLs you select. You can change this name at any time.
- Select the language of your search engine. This defines the language of the buttons and other design elements of your search engine but doesn’t affect the actual search results.
- Click Create.
If you want to do google custom search vom handy entfernen or remove the google custom search from the mobile complete, then you need to perform the following steps.
- Visit the Settings option.
- Then click on Search Settings
- Under the Private Results tab, select the option ‘Do not use private results’
- Now, under the Search History option, click on the search history.
- After this, select ‘Delete activity by’ to move forward with the deleted data
- Under the region settings, click on the region
- At last, Save the changes and begin searching.
CREATE YOUR OWN CUSTOM SEARCH ENGINE USING EXPERTREC
Here are steps to create your own custom search that has no search limits.
- Go to expertrec custom search engine.
- Enter your website URL.
- Enter your website sitemap URL (this ensures all your webpages are crawled correctly).
- Wait for the crawl to complete.
- Code to the code section and add it to your website.
- Take live.