Read this blog on Google advanced search for websites for more information.
Search by default is optimized for the general population. Where in everything they type is consumed by the search and it retrieves and presents the results that it thinks is most relevant to the user. Sometimes, people are advanced users, and they are used to boolean arithmetic. If you want to precisely control how the results are retrieved, you can use this option.
Expertrec Custom Search engine lets you search semantically if you enable advanced search options under UI Customisation -> features -> Advanced Search in the Expertrec control panel.
Here is how you can use ExpertRec’s Google Advanced Search for Websites:
Steps to Google Advanced Search
- Install WP fastest site search plugin from WordPress plugin store.
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/newuser?platform=wordpress.
- Enter your WordPress website URL and click on next->
- The crawl will start in the background.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel.
- In your left panel you must be able to see Expertrec’s WordPress plugin, click on that.
- Get your site ID (or) API key from your Expertrec control panel ( here ).
- Copy-paste your site id in your WordPress control panel and click on save changes.
- Make sure you have upgraded to a paid plan before 14 days of free trial. (Price begins at 9 USD per month)
- That’s it! Your brand new WordPress search is up and running!