If you are looking for an Algolia alternative, then you are at the right place. Expertrec is a great Algolia alternative with a ton of extra features that can help you deliver a ultra fast search experience on your store. There are more alternatives such as solr, elastic search, azure site search, amazon cloudsearch, sphinx and many more that you could have a look at. Here we will focus on the features of Expertrec and how it could help you deliver a super fast search experience on your site.
For more information, visit https://www.expertrec.com/algolia-alternative/
There are more alternatives such as solr, elastic search, indextank, amazon cloudsearch and searchify that you could look at. Here are some features that you might want to keep a checklist for in your search implementation.
- Instant search autocomplete.
- Speed-Less than 100ms end user latency.
- Search listing pages.
- Spell correct/ Typo tolerance.
- Faceting, filters and pagination
- Search analytics.
- Adding Synonyms.
- Multiple language support.
- Search ranking fine tuning.
- Personalized search results.
- Search as you type User Interface.
- Price-(too costly ??).
Here are detailed details that cover each of the above features in detail.
- Instant search autocomplete – Expertrec site search offers a great search autocomplete so that users find products in a jiffy. The autocomplete UI is fast and responsive across devices.
- Speed- Here is the snapshot of the speed of search results as visible to the end user. This means that even if he is on a slow network, search results are going to be instant.( less than 85 ms in this snapshot). Server side response is less than 1 ms.
- Search listing pages- The pages that results after pressing enter is referred to as a Search listing page and it contains a list of products related to the search query where you can refine your search results, sort by price and has pagination to make discovery a seamless process.
- Spell correct/ Typo tolerance- Expertrec’s spell correct goes one step ahead of the existing solutions to learn from the user made spelling errors and corrects them in real time.
- Search analytics- Search analytics is a great way to get into the minds of your users and take quick business decisions. Not only search analytics, but also deep insights into conversion rates and other business metrics.
- Adding Synonyms- Easily add Unidirectional and Bi directional synonyms.
- Multiple Language support- Our search handles multiple languages beautifully. Here is an Arabic search engine built for one of our clients.
- Search ranking fine tuning- Control panel to fine tune your search relevance for you to do A/B testing on conversion rate
- Personalized search results- Using machine learning to build predictive models on your website’s users. Our system does continuous A/B tests and figure out which results to show a particular user in order to boost your site’s sales.
- Search as you type User Interface- This UI takes users directly to the search listing pages and gives a shorter call to action time.
- Uptime- We offer 99.99% Uptime SLA. Our dashboards come with uptime reports and you will notice that we never go down. In case if there is a downtime, we wont charge you for that month.
- Pricing- Our plans being at 9 USD per month and goes up depending on your site traffic. Fill the form below to get a custom quote for your site. We also have a free plan for small teams will smaller inventory sizes and traffic that comes with expertrec branding.