WooCommerce is a growing platform used collaboratively with WordPress in order to develop an online marketplace and stores with effective managing tools. And with its growth, it has also brought some necessary plugins with it and one of them is Advanced Woo Search. This is an AJAX-based live search plugin that will allow users to perform searches and see the related results instantly.
Advanced Woo Search plugin comes with immense customizability and is a one-stop solution for your search functionality for your online store. You can customize the search by specifying where the keyword should be searched like in the title, category, tags, id, descriptions, etc. You can also modify the interface of the search being performed like, choose whether to display or hide images, categories, tags, titles, descriptions in the search. You can also perform the search across all the variations of a product based on the attributes. And the search results will be sorted smartly according to the priority you set.
To avoid all these issues use the WP fastest site search plugin by Expertrec
Steps to Install
- Install WP fastest site search plugin from WordPress plugin store.
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/newuser?platform=wordpress.
- Enter your WordPress website URL and click on next->
- The crawl will start in the background.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel.
- In your left panel you must be able to see Expertrec’s WordPress plugin, click on that.
- Get your site ID (or) API key from your expertrec control panel ( here ).
- Copy-paste your site id in your WordPress control panel and click on save changes.
- Make sure you have upgraded to a paid plan before 15 days of free trial. (Price begins at 9 USD per month)
- That’s it! Your brand new WordPress search is up and running!
Watch this video to learn more about Advanced Woo Search Plugin