Email marketing software has always been a staple for businesses in any industry because of how easier and cheaper it’s to promote, it builds a strong reputation for your brand, and also builds stronger customer relations. You would also benefit from email marketing if you have an online store.
But, if you are not sure about how to choose email marketing software for your business, look out for these –
- Whether the marketing tool provides readymade email templates.
- If it has to be prompted to send emails to customers when they purchase, cancel orders, etc.
- Whether it can do segmentation of your customer lists.
- If it’s able to tell about email campaign performances with graphs and reports.
Now, if you are still confused as to which email marketing software to choose, let’s list down the 8 best ones for you so that you can make up your mind!
Omnisend was launched in 2014 and has now risen to its status as one of the best email marketing software. Why?
- It uses multichannel to communicate. That means your customers get updated via messages, Facebook messenger, email, push-up notifications, and more from appropriate time to time.
- It enables you to use automation, through which you can send automated emails to buyers based on their past actions.
- You are provided with a drop-and-drag email builder with many pre-built mail templates.
- Generates unique coupon codes for consumers in different mail campaigns.
- You can send targeted emails to segment customers based on their purchase history.
Cost of Omnisend
They have a free, standard, and pro plan where you can subscribe monthly or yearly. If you are starting, you can sign up for the free plan to send 500 emails to 250 contacts in a month and if you get results, you can subscribe accordingly.
Established in 1999, they have over two decades worth of experience and that’s why WWF and Adidas use Campaigner.
Why opt for Campaigner?
- Under a single dashboard, it offers both message and email marketing.
- Offers direct connectivity to Shopify and Magento. On top of that, it can be connected in five minutes in two ways: data syncs for Bigcommerce and Woocommerce.
- Has robust automation marketing which helps to re-engage with buyers and boost conversions.
- It can handle transactional emails well too.
Cost of Campaigner
There is a 30-day free trial period for new users after which they can subscribe to the starter, essential, advanced, or entrepreneur plan accordingly.
Designed specifically for e-commerce, this has over 32,000 businesses using it, from big to small to medium.
- Has email personalization to give a slight personal touch.
- Offers both pre-built autoresponders as well as marketing flows for automation.
- Make sure customers are reminded about cart abandonment, purchases, and more through emails.
- Pulls in customer orders and product information through dynamic data blocks.
- Syncs segmented customer lists with custom Facebook lists.
Cost of Klaviyo
It allows you to send 500 emails to 250 contacts for free and once you cross that, you will have to pay according to their monthly plan, which is around 20$ for 500 contacts.
It is the best email software to use if you use Shopify.
- Gives multichannel and conversational approaches to marketing.
- Designed to engage customers through chat, WhatsApp, email, and sms.
- Gives real-time data to improve website conversion rates.
- Allows you to custom tailor your fields, domains, dedicated IP addresses, and domains.
It has a free plan till 100 mail contacts. After that, it has three plans namely growth, pro, and enterprise.
It is used by Nutralife, JJ Virgin, and more, here’s why you should have a look-
- It has high-converting email templates to pick, edit and send.
- Offers segmentation of subscriber/customer lists.
- Also has marketing automation features.
- Helps keep tabs on the performance of email campaigns.
- Sendlane Beacon, a tool unique to the software, helps to understand how the buyer interacts with your Ecommerce site. And, based on how they interact, they trigger personalized marketing cycles.
- 14-day free trial period.
- 3 pricing plans are built around the number of contacts.
It is famous for customer loyalty with over 27,000 users, Drip has –
- Multichannel marketing, even on Instagram.
- A plethora of email templates across dynamic content.
- Segmenting customer lists on a deeper level.
- Triggering behaviour-based automation.
- Connectivity to major platforms like Magento, Shopify, and woocommerce.
- 14-day free trial period.
- $19/month for 500 customers.
- $29/month for 2000 customers.
- $89/month for 5000 customers.
- $154/month for 10,000 customers.
If you want a simple, uncomplicated way of sending emails to customers, MailChimp is the one. It has
- Easy-to-use email editor.
- A/B testing and multistep journey.
- Easily identifiable click-throughs and open rates.
- Optimizing future sends through clear reporting.
- Can integrate with a lot of software platforms.
It has different prices for the number of emails. For 500 contacts –
- $9.33/month for essentials.
- $ 13.94/ month for standard
- $278.78/ month for premium.
If the contacts are exceeded, overages apply.
This is one of the most versatile email marketing software for many, including freelancers, bloggers, and affiliate marketers.
- Mobile responsive templates.
- Provides a CRM and chat module for the online store.
- Has SMTP services, so transactional emails like payment confirmation can be relied upon.
- Allows the creation of Facebook ads, thus extending the service from email marketing to social media marketing.
- The forever free plan allows for 300 emails/day and 9000 emails/month for free.
- Lite plan- 20,000 emails, basic features. $25/month.
- Premium- offers all the features to grow an online website. Starts at $65/month for 20,000 emails.
- Enterprise- custom plan for a higher number of emails to be sent.
These are some of the best tried and tested tools used by big corporations and companies. If you are still on the fence about subscribing to a particular software, you can always sign up for their free plan, use it, and then decide accordingly. After you have assessed their free plans, you can sign up for the one that you benefitted the most from.