In this article, we will explore details of WooCommerce Search Filter Plugin.
For the size of your store, the items that you sell, it is essential to use the most recent SKU. After all, WooCommerce makes it so quick to add that you have no excuse, but we understand you’ll need a little more reassurance.
Whether you sell manually crafted products that you have carefully acquired from other manufacturers, these items must pop up in search engine results. Google uses tools to find potential customers who can buy what they need, as well as get the best price or faster shipping.
If you have mostly simple products, the easiest way to allow customers to search via Search Query is to install the free relocation plugin. The plugin tends to replace WordPress and WooCommerce product search with Relativity Search, and allow you to include product SKUs in the search index.
However, the diversity SKU (if different from the parent product’s SKU), cannot be easily detected. Here, different product variations need to be stored by SKU, separated by the product details. SKU, then, becomes one critical data piece.
So, if the diversity SKU is different for a product, then search does not return search results.
Pretend for a second that you’re already using SKU. Customer types the product name or description into the search box in your store. Instead, the quickest way to get straight to the item they want is to search and paste SKUs from their email.
Now imagine this for customers who don’t have access to SKU who can’t use it to reach your product pages. Now, all they have to do is search for some string that they can usually copy and paste from their order or shipping confirmation emails, and the result is the desired product page.
An Easier Way add WordPress WooCommerce Search Filter Plugin is by using WP fastest site search plugin by Expertrec
- Install WP fastest site search plugin from WordPress plugin store.
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/newuser?platform=wordpress.
- Enter your WordPress website URL and click on next->
- The crawl will start in the background.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel.
- In your left panel you must be able to see expertrec’s WordPress plugin, click on that.
- Get your site ID (or) API key from your expertrec control panel ( here ).
- Copy paste your site id in your WordPress control panel and click on save changes.
- Make sure you have upgraded to a paid plan before 15 days of free trial. (Price begins at 9 USD per month)
- That’s it! Your brand new WordPress search is up and running!
Find more details of the WooCommerce Search Filter Plugin