Read this blog on WordPress search auto suggest for more information.
Want to add WordPress autocomplete search functionality to your website? You know – where visitors start typing in their query and your site automatically helps them finish their search and/or suggests content that matches. WordPress search auto suggest plugin: This autocomplete search bar allows your users to search through all WooCommerce products, categories, tags, or taxonomy.
Google, Amazon, and tons of other sites use this approach because it offers visitors a helpful search experience. And with the right WordPress autocomplete search plugin, you can add the same functionality to your site.
WP fastest site search helps you add live search suggestions and taps into Google’s autocomplete functionality to add autocomplete to your search box.
WordPress auto suggest search using ExpertRec custom search engine
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/newuser?platform=wordpress
- Enter your website URL and initiate a crawl.
- Wait till all your site pages of your website have been crawled.
- Download and install the WP fastest site search plugin from here.
- Go to https://cse.expertrec.com/csedashboard/home/Status and copy your site ID.
- Click on the site search icon in your WordPress admin panel. Copy-paste your API key from inside your WordPress admin panel
- This plugin adds a better performing search form to your website.
- Subscribe to a paid plan (9 USD per month).
- That’s it, you have added a search auto suggest to your WordPress site.