Read search youtube video download for more information.
How to Download a video
- Go to the video you’d like to download on the Home tab or the search results page.
- Tap the video thumbnail.
- Select the video quality that you would like to download the video in, then tap Download.
Note: Standard quality is selected by default.
The Download button will appear blue below the video once it’s downloaded. Learn more about downloading videos to an SD card.
You’ll need to reconnect your device to a mobile or Wi-Fi network periodically to continue to enjoy content offline.
If your device loses connectivity as you’re downloading a video, your progress will resume automatically when you reconnect to the internet.
YouTube Go can use minimal data to check for changes to the video or its availability. If a downloaded video is no longer available for offline playback, it will be removed from your device during the next sync.
Access downloaded videos-
- Go to Menu at the top of the page.
- Tap Settings.
- Under the “Profile” section, you’ll see the Google account that is logged in.
- Go to the Downloads tab.
- Tap Menu next to the video you’d like to delete.
- Select Delete from Phone.
- Tap Delete on the notification screen.
How to delete a downloaded video-
Downloaded videos in YouTube Go also show in your device gallery or file manager and can be deleted there.
Note: Some videos aren’t available for download based on the content owner’s settings.