Index PDF files for search
In this blog post, we will see how to index PDF files for search without coding. Using expertrec, you can create a PDF search engine that searches content inside the index of your website’s PDFs and shows the PDFs in your website’s/blog search results.
Here are the steps to index PDFs for search-
- Create a PDF sitemap that lists all your website PDFs on a single page.
- Go to PDF search indexer.
- Enter your website URL.
- Enter your PDF sitemap URL.
- Wait for the crawl to complete.
- Go to the code section and copy-paste the code to your website.
- In your control panel enable PDF search – Go to crawl ->what to crawl-> file types-> Toggle PDF search to yes-> save changes.
That’s it! you have successfully indexed PDFs for search without writing a single line of code.
Go to your demo link and check out how it performs.