Updated wordpress to 5.0 and not happy with the new Gutenberg editor? Follow the below steps to replace your Gutenberg editor with the old classic editor.
- Before you follow the instructions, make sure your are one the gutenberg editor. It looks like this
- Login to wordpress admin panel
- Go to plugins-> Add new
- Search for Classic edtior
- Install the extension. Link here – https://wordpress.org/plugins/classic-editor/
- Once your install the extension, your gutenberg editor will be replaced with your classic editor.